Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Really Big Hole

Location: The Grand Canyon, Arizona

Grand Canyon ViewI am now at the Grand Canyon in northern Arizona, and what an amazing site this is! I got to see a very small part of the park yesterday, but I'll be here for a week so I expect to see a lot more. Maybe more than I want to see -- the "S" word is in the forecast (snow!) for tomorrow -- and it may get to this elevation. Low temperatures are projected to be in the 20s for the next few days. The good news is that day temperatures will be nice. On Wednesday, I've booked a mule trip to the canyon, and the weather forecast is a party cloudy. Fingers crossed!

And here is a picture of me with my friend, John, at the canyon rim. It was taken by a Kind Passerby.ZoAnn and John at the Grand Canyon

No comments: