Monday, September 15, 2008

6 WEEKS

Today marks six weeks since my accident! Tomorrow I will see my doctor, who will tell me if I can now put weight on my ankle. I'm so tired of hopping on one foot, but I'm also afraid to assume that it will be healed -- I know how disappointed I'll be if I start thinking that tomorrow is the end of the walker -- and then he says I need to give it another week.

We're now back in the Denver area, after touring southern Colorado while my bones quietly knitted and purled. Here's another image of one of those Colorado highways, as seen from my perch in the front of the motorhome:

Click for Larger Image of My View

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Doctor and great shot through the window. Keep the traveling messages coming!

AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

Should I start praying for you? :P